firstname.lastname@example.org ♦ +1 (267) 596 0850
Current Address: 1100 West Montgomery Avenue, Apt. 1318. 19122 Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Aug 2017- Present Temple University Philadelphia, USA
Studying Psychology and Management Consulting
Aug 2014 – June 2017 Peterson School Mexico City, Mexico
Sept 2010 – June 2014 American School of Madrid Madrid, Spain
Sept 2005 – June 2010 Saint John´s International School Waterloo, Belgium
June – July 2018 Escola Betania Patmos Barcelona, Spain
English Teacher/ Assistant for 2-15 year old students
- English teacher for Kindergarten/ 1st grade students in the ages between 2-7 years old.
- Conducted English based activities for students attending Summer camp at Betania Patmos.
- Lead groups of 20-30 underaged students in field trip activities and educational purposes.
June – July 2016 Siete Colores – Children´s Education Mexico City, Mexico
- Assisted creative team to develop ideas to facilitate children’s educational learning capabilities through hands-on motivational activities in specialized institutions
- Constructed database and communication materials for administrators, parents and children
- Learned creative process and applied project management skills
June – July 2015 A Favor del Niño School – Kindergarten Mexico City, México
- Assisted counselor for underprivileged 5-6 year old’s (K1) with attention deficit disabilities
- Developed recreational learning activities to teach students teamwork values and collaboration
Dec 2015 The Coca-Cola Company Mexico City, Mexico
Organizational Assistant – The Coca-Cola Foundation
- Assisted various activities providing relief activities to support-deprived indigenous communities
- Coordinated and selected a set of gifts and supporting materials for different activities
Dec 2014 Bossvi – Flower Arrangements Barcelona, Spain
- Organized sales orders and supplier payments
Sept 2014 – 2017 Volleyball Mexico City, Mexico Team Captain
- Programed all team activities including: championships, resources, trainings, motivation and team schedules
- Promoted the Peterson School´s team to recruit and select new team players
- Raised the competitive performance to become the best performing team in the league
March 2016 The Coca-Cola Foundation Nayarit, Mexico
- Organized and delivered a series of donations and gifts for the indigenous community in the Nayarit State mountains
- Developed a sense of community understanding and engagement in support for those lacking basic needs
Sept 2012 – June 2014 American School of Madrid Madrid, Spain Lead Ambassador
- Developed a set of school activities and events to support on-boarding new comers throughout the year
- Promoted activities to raise relief funds for catastrophe events (i.e. Haiti) along with funds for people with rare illnesses
- Trilingual in Spanish, Catalan, and English. Spoken French
- Computer Skills: Microsoft Office; Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Social Media
- Photography, music and sports: Volleyball, skiing, horseback riding and swimming
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.