Hola! My name is Cecilia, and I am majoring in Business Management as a junior. I am interested in real estate, technology, and innovation in general. I love traveling and hope to one day expand my business career internationally.

Sarasota, FL

• Hello Cecilia, I love your photo, I took a similar photo as well at My Interest Page. I feel we have commonalities on traveling and building our business career internationally. What were your most remarkable place and culture you have come across?

• Hi Cecilia, I see that you have traveled domestically to the Sarasota, Florida area and also see that you interests in real estate and am sure that you perhaps found potential in the area for real estate ventures given the proximity of Sarasota to various popular Florida Keys and the metro area of Tampa Florida. I too have ambitions of traveling both domestically and internally to gain insight on international business. Have you traveled internationally since your last post that has provided an international business learning experience?