Traveling 

I love to travel and have been fortunate enough to travel around the world with my family. My favorite places have always been more tropical places like Turks and Caicos and Mexico, but I have also enjoyed getting to see Europe in Paris, London, and Scotland. I hope to continue to travel and have dreams of seeing Italy and Hawaii in my lifetime. Through traveling I have been able to experience many different cultures which has changed how I see the world today.

Dance 

I have spent the vast majority of my life in dance classes of all different genres. As I got older I got the opportunity to teach dance to children and run the summer dance camp at my studio which was an amazing experience. Dance has taught me so much about myself and working with and teaching others. I truly grew up at the studio and learned so much from everyone around me, from teachers to students. I am now in the process of becoming a fitness dance instructor at my old studio.

• Hi Colleen,
    I am also very interested in traveling. However, I have never been to an island or tropical location instead I have visited Europe. I hope to be able to travel to an island one day and I want to live abroad for awhile. I think traveling is very important for business professionals since the world is so globalized today.

• Hello Colleen,
    I think it’s cool you’ve traveled to so many places! As someone who has never left the country, it often feels almost a bit isolating knowing that there are several different cultures and places to visit outside of these borders. Maybe I’ll visit some place overseas someday.

• Hey Colleen,
    All that travelling you do sounds like a lot of fun. Your dance experience reminds me of my sister who grew up going to dance studios and even doing Irish dance routines in the St. Patrick’s Day Parade. Good luck in hopefully travelling to Italy and Hawaii!

• Hi Colleen,
    I also grew up in my dance studio. I think it is really cool that you got to teach at the summer dance camp at your studio! I teach hip hop here at Temple University and can relate to your experiences and love for dance. In addition to your love for dance, I also really enjoy traveling. Paris, London, and Scottland are all on my bucket lists to travel to someday. I hope you have the best time whenever you travel to Italy and Hawaii!

• Your interests page is so creative! We have some of the same interests relating to school also!