Coursework

Current Classes:

• Honors Information Systems in Organizations
  • Honors Intellectual Heritage II
  • Honors Introduction to Macroeconomics
  • Financial Accounting
  • Honors Legal Environment of Business

Of the courses I am currently taking this semester the one I find to be the most interesting is Honors Information Systems in Organizations. This class introduced me to a side of business that I had limited knowledge of before hand. I am very interested in the systems analysis aspect and the idea of breaking down a systems to problem solve ways to improve it. The combination of technology and business I find very fascinating and hope to utilize in future careers.

Of the courses I have already taken at Temple University the one that I have found to be the most interesting have been Honors Organizational Leadership. In Organizational Leadership and Management we were taught the ins and outs of how organizations are run and gave a introduction to business practices. This class was informative and through it I was able to ascertain my interest in project management and consulting. We were also tasked to design and present our own business which provided a hands on application of the material.

Here is our group’s business and business plan: DStress Presentation

One Response to Coursework