Temple University, Philadelphia, PA
BBA in Business Management
Expected Graduation Date: May 2021
Kennett High School, Kennett Square, PA
• Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communications skills.
• Good judgment, ability to problem solve ability to relate well with staff and public.
Richardson’s Garden Market, Glen Mills, PA 5/2012-8/2012
• Designed merchandise displays keeping them full, neat and healthy and helped customers design their own garden displays.
• Responsible for care and maintenance of all plant products including watering plants, pruning, deadheading and sun/shade requirements.
• Anticipated customer needs and willingly assisted the customer by opening the door, getting a tray/box/cart, and carrying product to car.
• Cashier duties to include knowing all aspects of register, opening and closing policies and correctly processing all forms of payment.
Bright Fields, Inc., Wilmington, DE 7/2011-8/2011
• Compiled and Reviewed Site Environmental Reports, Risk Assessments and Technical Proposals
• Conducted Field Soil Sampling at reclaimed contaminated sites.
Performed administrative tasks as assigned to include filing invoices, organizing job folders, and processed payments. Computer skills include Excel and Microsoft Word.
Delaware Ducks Ice Hockey Club at The Pond, Newark, DE 11/2009-2/2010
Youth Goalie Trainer
• Organized and administered on-ice practice using safe hockey techniques.
• Provided an enjoyable and safe sporting experience for elementary-aged goalies while they learned individual and team game skills, sportsmanship, and fair play.
• Represented the organization in a positive manner on and off the ice.
Zurich International School 2005 – 2009
Library, Classroom and Public Relations Assistant
• Performed clerical duties to include filing, copying, correcting homework assignments and cataloguing the results.
• Checked homework assignments and catalogued results
• Checked books and materials in and out to patrons using the computerized circulation system. Shelved and Re-shelved books using the Dewey decimal system.
• Maintained equipment records and assisted with inventory. Assisted in the Set-up and tear-down for semi-annual book sale.
• Assisted in facility maintenance and other building duties as assigned.
• Responsible for public relations activities for New Family Orientation events and assisted in the Graduation ceremony event set up and tear down. Calendar Distribution
HONORS AND ACTIVITIES
Honor Roll Recipient
Two Year Varsity Letterman in Ice Hockey
Three Years Varsity Letterman in Swimming and Swimmer of the Year 2005, 2006 and 2007
Elite Ice Hockey Player – participant in National Championships 2009 and 2010
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.