My professional interests include supply chain, manufacturing, conflict management and operations management. Teamwork is also an interest of mine, as it is a very valuable, useful and practical skill for successful workplace practices.

Some of my personal interests include attending sporting events, staying physically active, and viewing/collecting artwork. I also enjoy traveling, as well as experiencing different cultures and cuisines from around the world.

• hello i have alot of similar interests as you. I enjoy manufacturing environment very much. Humans would not be where they are now cause of teamwork. its a very powerful tool to know. Hope you have a good rest of the semester.

• Hello I have a lot of similar interests as you. I enjoy manufacturing environment very much. Humans would not be where they are now cause of teamwork. its a very powerful tool to know. Hope you have a good rest of the semester.

• Hi Charles, it looks like we have many similar interests in common. I am very much into supply chain and teamwork is a huge factor in getting the job done and I think we both agree on that. If a team doesn’t function well together then nothing will be efficient and successful. It is nice to see others sharing similar interests with me!