TEMPLE UNIVERSITY, Fox School of Business, Philadelphia, PA Bachelor of Business Administration: Accounting (May 2020)
COMMUNITY COLLEGE OF PHILADELPHIA, Philadelphia, PA Associates of Business Administration: Business (December 2019)
WILKES UNIVERSITY, Wilkes-Barre, PA Studied: English and Political Science
Selected Courses: Financial Accounting | Managerial Accounting | Cost Accounting | Intermediate Accounting | Business Statistics | Macroeconomic Theory | Microeconomic Theory | Business Communications | Rhetorical Analysis
HARRAH’S PHILADELPHIA, Chester, PA August 2016 – Present
Dealer, Table Games
- Provided dynamic customer service, contributing to customer retention
- Assisted customers with learning rules of 7 different games
- Received recognition as a role model for proficiency, accuracy, and service; chosen to facilitate tournaments.
- Assessed the skills of 20 novice dealers and provided coaching, acting as an intermediary resource between dealers and supervisors.
- Facilitated high-stakes Baccarat games, catering to high-rollers spending $10,000-$100,000 per diem
Luxottica Group (Sunglass Hut), Wilkes-Barre, PA February 2013 – May 2016
- Maintained daily sales goals, contributing to gross annual sales exceeding $1,000,000
- Adapted to unexpected circumstances (i.e. system failures, high customer volume)
- Cashed tills– (up to $4,000 per diem) and closed the store.
ACTIVITIES & AWARDS
- National Association of Black Accountants, Beta Alpha Psi (Candidate), Temple University
- Class President, Wilkes University
- Children’s Defense Fund Freedom School, literacy-based academic enhancement program
- Servant Leader Intern
- MS PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
- Intermediate Spanish
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.