I have multiple interests which include Accounting, Finance, and Real Estate, amongst other things. I am always eager to learn more about each of the aforementioned industries. Additionally, I have an interest in travel which provides diversified perspectives.

• Hello Caevaun. I too have an interest in Accounting because I love the process of going through steps to figure out the answer to the problem. I also am taking an interest in Real Estate and would love to learn more about the ins and outs of the business.

• Hi Caevaun. I am also interested in Real Estate. I have been considering buying some property for quite some time now and have had an interest in flipping homes as well. I have done this on a small scale with flipping cars but I would love to move on to a greater scale of flipping. I also noticed that we’re both interested in travel. I also like to travel to different states and countries to learn new perspectives and to learn about different cultures.

• Hi Caevaun! My name is Annie and I am also pretty interested in Accounting. It is an enjoyable process for me and I would love to continue my education in Accounting. In addition, I would love to hear about your interest in Real Estate as I am new to that world and would like to learn.