TEMPLE UNIVERSITY, Fox School of Business, Philadelphia, PA
Bachelor of Business Administration, Graduation: May 2022
Major: Supply Chain Management
GPA: 4.00 | Business Honors Program | University Honors Program
Dean’s List, Fall 2018
ACTIVITIES & AWARDS
TEMPLE UNIVERSITY SUPPLY CHAIN ASSOCIATION Fall 2018-Present
- Member of a student professional organization that provides advice, experience, and expertise in the field of Supply Chain Management. Weekly speakers are brought in from prominent regional and national companies to enhance professional. Provided the opportunity to work on the APICS case competition (see below).
KENTUCKY GOVERNOR’S SCHOLAR Summer 2017
- A title given to those that attend a five week program bringing together the best and brightest high school seniors in the state of Kentucky. Participated in the Political and Legal Issues focus area. Experiences included speaking to state senators, attending a trial, and touring a county detention center.
REGAL ENTERTAINMENT GROUP, Wilder, KY May 2018 – January 2019
- Worked as a customer service associate at a Regal Entertainment Group cinema. Performed a variety of duties including selling tickets at the box office, preparing and selling concessions, cleaning theaters, and greeting customers. Job heavily emphasized communication skills with customers.
ST. ELIZABETH HEALTHCARE, Edgewood, KY June 2015 – August 2015
- Served as a volunteer at a hospital in the same-day surgery department. Performed duties including sanitizing and making beds, preparing gown packets, and restocking supplies. Performing these tasks allowed nurses to be able to focus more on direct patient care.
APICS CASE COMPETITION Fall 2018
- Competed in a three member team in a competition focused on supply chain management. The goal was to consolidate a hypothetical graphics card company’s supply chain. This competition revealed skills needed in the supply chain workplace.
BUILD A BUSINESS PROJECT Fall 2018
- Created a hypothetical subsidiary of Google in a five member team. The subsidiary was an intranet service aimed at increasing communication and efficiency of companies. Insights gained included the vital nature of communication in the workplace.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.