Career Interests

I am very interested in the field of supply chain management, which is why I decided to declare it as my major. I find it fascinating that it is involved at every step of the business process. It integrates many skills which I find to be a valuable asset. I also have an interest in finance, leading to consideration of adding it as a second major. If in this field, I would most like to work with investments.

Personal Interests

One of my favorite activities is travel. I would like to go all over the world over the course of my life. I have been to three other countries: Costa Rica, Canada, and Ireland. I soon plan to travel to Italy for study abroad and perhaps other European countries as well. I have also traveled fairly extensively within the United States, especially to national parks. Other activities I enjoy are running, reading, and visiting museums.

• I think it’s really cool that you have such an interest in supply chain management. It’s very interesting to me how there are so many steps of this that go on behind the scenes and that most people don’t realize. Travel is one of my favorite things to do as well, although I wish I could say that I have been to as many cool places as you have, as I have only been outside the country once.

• Both Finance and Supply Chain Management are excellent major choices, and it’s great to see other individuals at Temple interested in investing. I too love to travel! I recommend going to Alaska and England as both have breathtaking scenery. Currently, what are some of your favorite books?