Music has always been an important part of my life.  When I was three years old, I began learning to play the piano which I continued for 10 years.  I then learned to play the drums and was part of the band during high school.

I also enjoy traveling.  This December, I will be visiting San Francisco and hope to study abroad in Rome next Fall.

• Hey, Andrew. Music is a better choice for changing self and surrounding people. Piano, for example, it made us well-understanding self and others, making the world better and more emotional, I guess. it also can exercise your body, your intellect and your emotions all at the same time. That’s what I usually do to relax myself from the stress, and some other leisure, my favorite site for piano music focuses on YouTube. It’s good, though. Try it sometimes if you really do not have enough time for playing piano.

• Hello Andrew! I enjoy traveling as well. San Francisco is a great city with lots to do. I would personally recommend vising Pier 39 and Union Square. I hope you have a good time!

• Andrew! As a fellow music lover and friend I could not help but comment on your interests page. I have been to San Francisco four times and it’s an unbelievable place; as Erica Hall said above, Pier 39 is a wonderful place and I highly recommend it. The aquarium is very cool also.

I would love to play music with you some time; it would be a lot of fun.