My Interests include Accounting, Finance, Ethics, and Statistics within business. I enjoy going to the Financial Planning Association meetings because I get to learn how to help others with their daily financial lives. Outside of business, I am a part of Eye to Eye which is a community service organization focused on learning differences. I also like painting and photography which I do primarily when I travel.

• Hi Alyssa! I am also interested in statistics within business, being an Actuarial Science major. However, I am not a very artistic person so I admire people like you who are!

• Hi Alyssa, I also enjoy painting and photography and I find it really cool that you go to the Financial Planning Association meetings and learn more about how to help others with their financial lives! You seem like a really caring person!

• Hi Alyssa,
    I think its great to help people that learn differently as this provides a way to help others, but as well retain knowledge of the topic you are teaching. I am also interested in Finance, as this is one of my majors and such a broad area in the business world.

• Hi Alyssa,
    I always admired people with photography and painting skills as they are great ways to express oneself. I am also interested in Finance, as this is one of my majors and such an exciting area in business.

• Hi Alyssa,
    I am also a finance major that likes to paint! That’s super cool that you’re a part of an organization like Eye to Eye.