Skills and Past Experience

My volunteer work includes many school run programs that involves raising money for multiple charities including Light the Night for Leukemia and Lymphoma, Making Strides for Breast Cancer, Walk for Hunger, March of Dimes, and Walk for the World, among others.

My work experience includes working at the restaurant Godfathers of East Hanover from 2012 to 2017. I was both a counter worker and delivery driver, where I learned the importance of good customer service and how it reflects both on the business and myself personally. It also taught me on how to be more responsible, independent, and self-reliant.

My skills are spread out through a variety of different areas, from business to psychology to engineering. To be more specific, I have knowledge in basic coding, mechanics, electronics, and computers. I also have taken half a dozen psychology/sociology classes, so I have quite a background in this area as well. In addition, I am currently taking business classes to expand my knowledge in this area. I am currently taking the Fundamentals of European Business, Accounting, Leadership & Organizational Management, and Information Systems Organization. In addition to all of these, I have also been studying Japanese for over a year, which I plan on mastering and using in my future career.

My favorite classes I have taken so far is educational psychology and sociology. In educational psychology, I learned techniques on how to teach people efficiently, and have them retain information. In sociology, I learned how humans interact and think in groups, which I hope to bring into the business world to my advantage.