As a business major, my interests include statistics as well as supply chain management. I have been considering adding MIS as a minor to my degree, but I have yet to declare a major within the Fox school. I enjoy teamwork, creativity, as well as leadership opportunities. These interests extend outside of my academic life and into my personal life as socializing and networking are highly important to me.

• Hi Alanna! I see that you are interested in supply chain management, you can easily work under pressure while you find teamwork enjoyable. I really respect that! I am currently working as a server at Cescaphe, and working under pressure is inevitable. Also, I am pursuing an International Business degree with a supply chain management concentration. Supply chain management has shown to have many future opportunities so I would consider it. Best of luck with your classes and finding a career right for you!

• Hi Alanna! I notice that you enjoy teamwork and creativity, which are two things I also really enjoy! People do not often think about creativity being crucial in the business world, but there is no denying that it is. I definitely know this to be true as a marketing major. I also think it is great that you love socializing and networking, since those are keys to being a successful businessperson. I hope you can find a field or career that can fulfill all your interests, and I wish you luck in all your future endeavors!

• Hi Alanna! I observed that you like statistics, a subject that I love too. My love for statistics came from a great professor I had last semester, Dr. Pred. He is one of the smartest professors I’ve had and if you’re interested in pursuing a career in statistics, he would be a great person to talk to. It’s great that you enjoy socializing. This will make it easier for you to make new contacts and build your network. I wish you luck in your career exploration!