I enjoy Human Resource Management and recruiting. I enjoy meeting new people and getting to know the new employees of a company and what they can bring to the specific company.

I also enjoy learning about the compensation aspect of a corporation. Helping people and answering questions they have is very enjoyable to me.

• Ashley,

I think it’s interesting that you enjoy meeting new people, because, for a lot of people, meeting new people can be a stressful occasion. I know that it is for me! But anyway, it was nice to connect with you and I wish you success in your career and future!

• Hello Ashley,

It is great that you enjoy helping people and answering all type of questions. I have similar interests.

Thank you for your friendship request and I wish you good luck for the future.

Anne

• Ashley, I agree with the meeting new people aspect. Meeting new people and learning new things everyday will help you with your everyday job. My parents always tell me that as much as you think you know about something, there are always people that know more!