Work Experience

GREEN EGGS CAFE, Philadelphia, PA                 June 2018- September 2019

Busser, Food Runner and Maintenance

• Facilitated business by running and bussing food, while working towards a higher level of customer turnover. I improved turnover by an average of 30 tables from usual restaurant performance.
  • Maximized customer satisfaction by cutting down wait-time, performing hospitality and keeping areas clean. Restaurant passed all health inspections in that summer and there were rarely complaints about untidiness.
  • Maintained café’s establishment, keeping it at the upmost of health standards. Kept floors dry and made the restaurant as safe as possible for customers by keeping up with maintenance activities throughout the day.

Aldan Swim Club, Philadelphia, PA   Summers of 2015-2017

Life Guard

• Minimized risk at a private swim club by enforcing rules and regulations put forth by the establishment.
  • Succeeded in 9 active saves in the water and tended to small injuries such as scrapes, cuts, sprains and most of all bee stings.
  • Upheld the establishment to safety and health standards. Activities coinciding with this were cleaning bathroom, skimming/ vacuuming the pool as well as cleaning tiles, checking the grass for trash and hazardous objects, cleaned injuries.

Temple’s Marketing Department Mascot                           Aug 2017- December 2018

• Attended Temple events as Hooter The Owl to carry out marketing objectives for Temple’s Marketing Department. This ranged from sports events where I was on the field to events where I interacted with groups of people
  • Punctuality was important for this job, at which I was always on time and ready for when the Marketing Department needed me