Work Experience

ELK Environmental Services

Reading, PA

Intern

Currently, I am an Intern in the financial department for an environmental services company. I am faced with the task of applying my statistics background to develop a cost analysis database to compile all of their equipment costs. I have learned how each piece of equipment can severely impact a companies income and expenses. Also, I have been given the task of filing insurance certificates for their clients and I have learned a lot about Risk Management inadvertently, which I am able to apply to my Risk class now.

INSEPTION GROUP, LLC

Lansdale, PA

Intern, Recruiting

While working with the recruiting team, I have learned a lot about sales and people skills. Once again, I was tasked with applying my excel skills to help comprise a database of possible clients for their outsourcing work within the Pharmaceutical industry. Also, I was faced with analyzing and determining the best possible candidate for their line of work based on the client’s needs, which has taught me a lot about research and cost analysis.                           

Gulotta Moving

Oaks, PA

Mover
  • Expedited moving orders for customers from one residence to another, while staying efficient and in the time block.
  • Facilitated my expertise to assist in moving large quantities of furniture.
  • Offered my help to help lead and direct teams of movers to effectively complete tasks.

Nike

Pottstown, Pennsylvania

Retail Sales Associate

Provide customer service and product knowledge. Duties included: Job duties include answering customer inquiries regarding Nike goods and services, helping shoppers locate items, recommending suitable products, organizing merchandise on the sales floor, and assembling in-store displays.