Allen J. Dejewski email@example.com
1012 Ruby Circle | Gilbertsville | PA | 19525 | tel: 484.620.6046
TEMPLE UNIVERSITY, Fox School of Business, Philadelphia, PA
Bachelor of Business Administration, Graduation: May 2021
Financial Accounting Microeconomic Principles
Information Systems in Organizations Introduction to Risk Management
Community Service Corps, September 2013 – June 2017
Shooting Stars Volunteer, September 2013 – June 2017
Exton Senior Living Weekly Volunteer December 2014 – October 2016
Dean’s List Fall 2018- 4.0 GPA
ELK ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES, Reading, PA September 2018-Present
· Compile and analyze data for purposes of daily operational costs and utilization reporting.
· Organize certificates of insurance for clients, collect expenditures for mileage and repair costs for each piece of equipment.
· Developed master spreadsheet for equipment tracking and computing equipment’s cost per hour operating expense.
INSEPTION GROUP, LLC, Lansdale, PA Summer 2017
· Analyzed data to find the best possible client for the Pharmaceutical Outsourcing Organization.
· Collaborated with other interns to comprise a database of professionals for the business to use for purposes of placement with clients.
· Assisted in the development of an investigators’ grant budget analysis worksheet in support of a clinical study.
· Proficient in Microsoft Word & PowerPoint
· Intermediate in Microsoft Excel
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.