Amanda M. Carey email@example.com
90 Fieldstone Place | Wayne | NJ | 07470 | tel: 973-830-9538
EDUCATION: TEMPLE UNIVERSITY, Fox School of Business, Philadelphia, PA
Bachelor of Business Administration, Graduation: December 2022
Dean’s List: Fall 2018, Spring 2019
ACTIVITIES & AWARDS:
Director of Outreach for the Fox School of Business Executive Board 2019-2020
Service Immersion Program Volunteer in Pine Ride South Dakota, 2019
American Marketing Association, Social Impact Committee
American Marketing Association Case Competition Finalist, Fall 2018
Temple University Rugby, Fall 2018
Rotary Youth Leadership Award, 2017
EXPERIENCE: Re-Member, Pine Ridge, SD May 2019
- Volunteered at a Native American reservation.
- Assisted in building beds, out-houses, and a wheel-chair ramp.
- Interacted with the people of the reservation and broadened my knowledge of their culture and current living situations.
RELAY FOR LIFE, Wayne, NJ November 2016 – May 2018
- Coordinated fundraising events and managed a team of 70 students through an all-night charity event.
MARCH OF DIMES, Wayne, NJ November 2016 – May 2018
Team Captain and Event Coordinator
- Organized the basic logistics of the walk and a 20-member team of which participated in the event.
WAYNE BOYS & GIRLS CLUB, Wayne, NJ September 2014 – May 2018
- Coached a youth field hockey team of 35 athletes.
SKILLS & LANGUAGES:
- Experience using excel, word, and iMovie
- Basic Italian and Spanish
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.